Friday 10 July 2015

This is hard to believe ...

....but I went out on to the Stray earlier this evening, and there were NO CARS PARKED ON OATLANDS DRIVE. Went back twenty minutes later - still no cars. What's going on? Have I slipped through a wormhole in the space-time continuum?

So, since a picture of Oatlands Drive with no cars is even less enthralling than my usual photographs of parked cars on the Stray verges ....




... I've chosen two of Jacky Little's lovely photographs. They're designed to make you feel cooler on what has been a very, very hot day.


1 comment:

  1. Jacky, these are lovely photos thank you for sharing them with us. I look forward to the splendid photos on this blog.
    Toni, the day you photograph cars parked on Oatlands Drive but not on the Stray verges then I will know we are making progress. Unfortunately the runners will probably be parked on the verges again in the morning. They need to park somewhere but please not on the verges of Oatlands Drive and Knaresborough Road, just use the road. Oh and please be careful if walking on the matting at the Oatlands Stray entrance, it is still dangerous despite being reported 3 times now!

    ReplyDelete