Wednesday 22 July 2015

It's not just grass and trees!

It's just occurred to me that I could spend a few happy hours trying out the various pubs and restaurants around the Stray, since they're an important part of the environment, not to say ambience (I really loathe that word but can't think of a better one).

So this evening, it's 10 Devonshire Place.


(Photograph from http://whatpub.com/pubs/HAR/7698/10-devonshire-place-harrogate)

I'll blog about it tomorrow. But just to be clear - I dont accept freebies or inducements or bribes or sweeteners or anything that might influence what I write. Not that people have exact;y been rushing to corrupt my judgment with blandishments ....


2 comments:

  1. Highly recommended by my other friend called Tony. Apparently it has an excellent quiz night and a "bring your own vinyl night". The host and staff are very welcoming too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good information - thanks, Andrew. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete